..

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I-City Selangor

| No comment







Went to I-City , Shah Alam, Selangor with my friends bro Mohd Harif Manaf and Mohd Shahrizan Harun.  This place is full with colourful lamps.  More than meets the eye ;)

I-City or I-City Selangor (formerly known as Sumur City) is a township in the Klang Valley region of Selangor, Malaysia. This new township is located at Section 7 in Sungai Rasau between Bandar Baru Klang and Shah Alam. [Wikipedia]


Equipment used = Sony Alpha 200 camera, Kit lense 18-70mm, Triopo tripod and Shutter release cable


Photos, images, pictures, graphics and wallpapers
Tags : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for the comment :)

1:32 Diecast Cars
___________________
Arts of Video Games

Recent Posts

Popular Posts This Month

Recent Comments

Random Posts