..

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

3D Abstract expression [Wallpaper]

| 1 Comment
Abstract expression wallpaper 1
The picture above is my first abstract design using fully 3D Studio Max 6. I am still new to it and still learning now. I will try to improve my skills gradually. Before this, i finished all my designs with Adobe Photoshop and sometimes i combined the usage of them. I hope you like the wallpapers here and use it at your desktop. :)


Abstract expression wallpaper 2Like a garbage place :D


Abstract expression wallpaper 4Full of thorns


See also:

3D abstract expression - Vol 2
3D Abstract expression - Vol 3
Tags : , ,

1 comment:

  1. not bad for a rookie. 1st abstract pretty appealing in its originality n simplicity. nice job akhi. appreciate ur efforts. looking forward to more sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for the comment :)

1:32 Diecast Cars
___________________
Arts of Video Games

Recent Posts

Popular Posts This Month

Recent Comments

Random Posts