..

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fractals animation 2 [Video]

| 1 Comment



Salaam and nice to see you. This is my second fractal animation.

Fractals animation using Ultra Fractals , composed in Adobe After Effect. I add some 3d animations at the beginning and at the end of the video, using 3d Studio Max

Music from my own old playing, unplugged with cheap guitar, with cheap microphone in my room only :-D

It is an acoustic guitar instrumental. But now i have resigned from playing the guitar hehe. I hope you'll like it. Peace and justice for all :)

See also Fractal Animation 1

Tags : , ,

1 comment:

  1. Great work...A piece worth browsing through. Congratulations hon. Looking forward to more ideas from you..

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for the comment :)

1:32 Diecast Cars
___________________
Arts of Video Games

Recent Posts

Popular Posts This Month

Recent Comments

Random Posts